Sunday, February 15, 2009

Walt & Kim


Walter and Kim visited last weekend and we had a great time. We went on a couple of hikes over the weekend, enjoyed some good Mexican food, and spent as much time as possible outside. They hit the perfect weekend, it was high 70s most of the time they were here, so it worked out well. We took a few photos of them in honor of their engagement. Enjoy.



I was gone to Dallas for two weeks so we enjoyed a little R&R to get the weekend started.




Here are a few of the pics we took...








And here we are celebrating the beautiful day

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, guys! You are very talented photographers! Walt made Kim a little album of all those pictures for Valentine's Day and she brought it last night. It was beautiful. He had added all these quotes about love and stuff. It was sweet. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Angela said...

Hey you two. You took some beautiful pictures. Andrea and I have looked through all of them with Walter and Kim. I can't believe how much you have learned about photography!

The Condits said...

I wish I could see the album! I love the pictures you posted on the blog, especially the slanted one with the fountains... awesome job.

mom said...

I love all the pictures. You are really taking great pictures. Guess you two could have a business on the side for a little extra money. Oh maybe not....with that little baby on the way you will have a lot of pictures to take to send Grandma and Grandpa.

I want to see the album too.

Andrea said...

Great pictures!!