Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love my Bouncy Seat

I love this picture (above) because I think Dominic looks so much like his Dad here!! What do you guys think?


It appears like Dominic has blonde hair below, but that is really just his cradle cap!! Above, is a picture AFTER I scrubbed his little head...looks a little bit better. And can you tell that his tiny amount of hair (above) is combed to the side!? hehe...he looks like a little boy!


Sorry....these pictures wouldn't rotate for some reason!


This is how he looks when he stares at us!:)


He loves that fist!


Forgive the scratches on his head...those are from his little sharp nails!

Dominic is really happy in this video because he is listening to his aunties' beautiful voices!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Mary Ellen, you are right. Dominic looks just like Joe. It's his eyes. They look so dark in the pictures. We use to sing "Beautiful, Beautiful, Brown Eyes" to Joe all the time. He hated that! :-) But he does have beautiful brown eyes!

Unknown said...

Great videos! I love how he squeaks in the first one and has his eyes totally locked on Joe in the second one. I also got a kick out of his sideways hair combing job. That's awesome. He's your little toy, Mary Ellen! :) How cute!