Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dominic standing

Hey Everyone! Here are some pictures we took just before our trip to Michigan. Some of them are of when Dominic was just learning to stand with our help. Now he's an ol' pro! "Christmas in Michigan" pictures will be coming soon!

This hat was a little too small for his head, but cute nevertheless!







Dominic got wiped out from standing and just had to relax on his Dad's chest.


The new and improved Corn Toss boards are done!! Joe made the boards, and Mary Ellen made the matching bags! We tried them out and they are awesome! I'm sure Joe will be offering free lessons to anyone who wants to become a proficient...:)

That's all for now....God Bless! More to come later....

3 comments:

mom said...

Great pictures!!! We sure miss that little guy.....you too. The boards sure are beautiful and the corn toss bags just make it all perfect!!!!!!Sewing machines are so handy.

Unknown said...

I've been checking faithfully every day for pictures, and finally some are up! Nice job! I've missed the little tyke. :) Great pictures. I wish I could kiss his little nose! :)

Andrea said...

Cute pictures! I love the hat! I miss you guys. Thanks for posting...I've been waiting anxiously. :)