Monday, November 1, 2010

Last ones of the cider mill


Still checking out the chickens

Now, this was Dominic's FAVORITE activity! The John Deer Walker!
This is my favorite picture...it looks like he is working so hard to get that grass mowed, just like a little farmer.



Playing "chicken" with Dad

Yeah!!!
Patting the milking cow
Dominic and Dad on the bottom left. Isn't this place sweet?
Down the slide...

And up the slide....Dominic liked this way much better

There were also a bunch of these types of tractors too for the kids a little older. Dominic loved having Dad push him around in it.
"Now, tell me again how the clutch works...."
Checking out the lay of the land.


Sorry if that was overload on the cider mill pics...we don't take as many pictures these days, so when we have the camera out, we try to make up for it! :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love all the pictures, Mary Ellen! You can never have too many. :)

Angela said...

These pictures are so darling. I love Dominic's hat. He has so many different expressions on his face!

mom said...

What great pictures.....Dominic is all set to be a little farmer in the plaid shirt and his jacket looks like a Carhardt.....what fun he had...wish I could have been there to see it all in person.....

Unknown said...

Oh, Dominic! I just want to KISS him! I miss the little guy! The pictures are awesome! I especially like the mower and tractor pics. He looks like such a little stud on the farm!