Friday, February 25, 2011

Helping Dad, & Trying on hats & shirts (From January)

Here Dominic is helping Dad make a wood holder for our espresso cups and saucers.
His favorite part was measuring.


Watching the game....

Going out for a sled ride!


Getting dressed to go outside


SO happy to wear Dad's clothes!


I especially love his cool scarf and leather jacket!
I love hugging my Aunt Andrea!
I love any hat I can get my hands on!!!

But now I have to get down to business.....

More hats! Dominic will want to wear these first thing in the morning and will wear them for a couple of hours sometimes!!

Bye Bye for now!

I also updated a video today...see below on recent post...

2 comments:

Angela said...

What great pictures, Mary Ellen. I especially love the one where Dominic and Joe are smiling at one another. So cute!

Unknown said...

Aw. Little Dominic. Every time I look at your blog I have the urge to trudge over there in the snow and kiss the little guy!