Monday, April 18, 2011

Dominic and John







This one is blurry, but I had to put it up. Dominic loves kissing Dad good-bye in the mornings.



Dominic's new workbench/tool set! We all love it:)


Luke Jr., next time you come over, you and Dominic will have a blast working at this together!!

John, however, wasn't too interested.





One of Dominic's favorite activities...having John get in the bouncy seat with him. He often asks me to do this.

Brother time:)

I posted pics from John's Baptism yesterday, so make sure to check those out below!

2 comments:

Lisa Clouse said...

First of all, your boys are SO CUTE!!! I can't get over how Dom looks like a little man now, not just a little baby...
Amazing last shot of the boys from below. Great job. :) These kids are going to have the most well-documents youths of all time!
Mary Ellen, you look great!

Andrea said...

I just love all the pictures, Mary Ellen! It is so cute to see Dominic and John together!