Sunday, January 11, 2009

Papago Park



Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent the day preparing the house for sale. Tons of work to do, but I pretty much got it finished, so I'm happy about that. We sign the papers tonight, and then it will get listed on Monday or Tuesday. Pretty exciting. Please pray that it sells!
I went for a little hike at a place called Papago Park, its got cool rock formations, although the photos arent anything to write home about...I'm having a hard time understanding all the different settings and when to use them. Hopefully in time I will get it figured out :)
Mary Ellen should be home shortly, so I am going to get to cookin! See ya!
A few of the buttes - although I went to the wrong
ones. The are cooler ones, but far from my house.

This is Camelback Mountain, and I took this from the
top of the butte shown above. Camelback is the most
known mountain in Phoenix. Great hiking.


Here is the sun setting by a pagoda in the park.



And here is a photo of the tree in our back yard. I tried
a little perspective change. kind of cool.

3 comments:

The Condits said...

Joe, these pictures are awesome. Keep 'em coming!!!

Andrea said...

Nice pictures, Joe! You have such beautiful scenery where you live! I'm praying for you and Mary Ellen...hope the house sells!

Lukey said...

Awesome pics! The one of Camel Back mountain looks like it could be a postcard. We are praying that the house sells.