Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dominic's 1st Birthday Party!

Oh, man! That looks so good! Get it over here, Mama!

Oh boy, it's actually coming my way....maybe if I sit real still she'll give me a bite....
First bite of cake!
No way! You guys have been holding out on me! This is seriously yummy.This is just too good.



Yes! Now I have the whole piece in my hands!

I'm a pretty happy Birthday boy!
We're so happy to be your parents, little Dominic! Happy 1st Birthday!

Here are some pictures we took a week ago of Dominic after he ate chili....we had some good laughs watching him! :)





We will post some videos of the birthday soon.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Such darling pictures! I love the captions, Mary Ellen! Can't believe Dominic is 1 year old!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! That was so fun. Dominic was the perfect birthday boy!

Angela said...

Great captions to the pictures, Mary Ellen. Dominic was so darling, especially when he 'opened' his gifts. Thanks for sharing Dominic's special day with us!

Kim said...

Love the pics and I agree with Andrea; the captions were awesome! Sorry we missed the celebration...