Monday, March 15, 2010

Belly Laughs!


Dominic has started sitting up! This was just the beginning, where I had to spot him a little bit! We still sit there with him of course, and he has gone 16 seconds on his own!:)


We've been having Dominic play in his Saucer outside, which he just loves! It gives him a lot more to look at, and lots of different noises, too!

These were taken right when Joe got home from work. Dominic's favorite part of the day! He still gets really excited and smiley when Joe comes home!


This is Joe and Dominic's favorite play activity lately! And the second video is something that Dominic likes to do to his Mom....suck on her chin! haha...it's pretty funny.

5 comments:

The Condits said...

The videos are so cute, guys! Dominic is laughing a lot now... he's just darling. Jonah watched them with me.

Andrea said...

Great pictures and videos! Dominic is just so cute!

Unknown said...

He gets SO excited! It's so sweet. Loved the videos!

mom said...

I can't believe how many days I have missed!!!! But it was a thrill to watch them all....felt like I was almost there with you guys. Dominic is doing great...what beautiful pictures and videos! It will be fun to watch them all again when dad watches them. We have been soooo busy since we have been home. Took off two batches of syrup today and just had dinner at 7 so I finally had time to check out the blog. Mary Ellen I love the pictures you sent your sister...beautiful...

AdmiralDack said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only dad who likes to "play rough" with my babies. Rolling off the pillow looks like a fun game. I especially liked the belly flop.