Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sitting up and Daddy Time!

Dominic was laughing a lot when we were doing this, but just we weren't able to catch it! He loved making bubble noises on his Dad's head!:)
Our daily and nightly walks....Dominic is sitting in the big boy spot now and LOVES being able to see more activity! As soon as we put him in the seat, he grabs onto the front tray like he is going out of the atmosphere! It's really cute.

St. Patrick's Day: Mary Ellen's parents came over for corned beef and cabbage! Yum!!
Dad's cheek tastes SO good!:)

I love being surrounded by all my toys!
With our friend, "Auntie" Jen
Dominic is sitting up now!!



Dad time and Sitting up!!

2 comments:

mom said...

So happy I checked to see if you had any new videos...what a treat...he is doing sooooo great. Gram and gramps look great.... say hi to them for us. Wow Dominic is sitting up and rolling already ..that is wonderful....loved all the pictures... how did he like the cereal?

Unknown said...

I missed him so much when I watched the videos today. I can't wait til we can hold and hug and kiss him again!